Infrared Sauna Detox Session  & Chromotherapy Treatment


15-Min Mini-Session:  $15

30-Min Detox Session:  $30

45-Min Detox Session:  $45


5-Pack of 30-Min Detox Sessions:  $135

5-Pack of 45-Min Detox Sessions:  $190

You can personalize your experience with a wide range of

Chromotherapy Colors by remote control during your Detox Session.

Bathe in the color you need to relax your body or enrich your mind. 

CHROMOTHERAPY is an added feature

with No Additional Up-Charge for our Guests.  

Simply Relax & Enjoy!

Please read the benefits, directions, and precautions listed below.  


 To schedule your appointment,

please call the Studio (815) 534-5828


email your request




Unlike a traditional sauna, infrared saunas don’t heat the air around you. Instead, they use infrared lamps (that use electromagnetic radiation) to warm your body directly.  These saunas use infrared panels instead of conventional heat to easily penetrate human tissue, heating up your body before heating up the air.  In an infrared sauna, only about 20 percent of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80 percent directly heats your body.  The heat penetrates more deeply than warmed air. This allows you to experience a more intense sweat at a lower temperature.  The environment is more tolerable, which allows you to stay in the sauna longer while increasing your core body temperature by two to three degrees.





 It just feels soooo good!

Plus, it contributes to your overall health and well-being by helping you relax,

loosening up stiff or tight muscles, reducing joint pain, and giving you some much needed time to yourself.

The supposed benefits of using an infrared sauna are similar to those experienced with a traditional sauna. These include:

Better Sleep



Weight Loss

Sore Muscle Relief 

Joint Pain/ Arthritis Relief

Clear and Tighter Skin

Improved Mood 

Improved Circulation 

Help for People with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Stimulating the Immune System

Stress Management


  • Please contact the Studio to schedule an appointment.  Advance notice is preferred, as it takes at least 15-20 minutes for the sauna to fully warm up, and we like to have it ready for you!  However, walk-ins are always welcome - if schedule permits.  

  • Drink water!!!  Make sure you’re hydrated before going into an infrared sauna. Drink 16-24 ounces of water before your session. You can also bring water into the sauna, especially if you’re sensitive to higher heats.  Drink 16-24 ounces of water after your session.  

  • Length of time: For first-time users, start with 10 to 15 minutes. You can add time each session until you reach the suggested time of 20 to 30 minutes.  You don’t want to stay in there too long and risk becoming dehydrated.  You may notice that you hardly sweat the first couple of sessions, however sweat will increase with regular use.  

  • Clothing:  How you dress is your choice. Some people will wear bathing suits, while others prefer to go in naked wrapped in a spa towel.

  • What you can do while in the sauna:  Relax, read, meditate, listen to music.

  • How often can I sauna?  You can safely sauna, with a once a week session - to up to four times per week...or with a once a month session  - it's really a personal preference.  Most important:  Hydrate! Hydrate!  Hydrate!

  • After the session is over:  When your session is done, it’s suggested that you take your time and let your body cool down. Once cooled down, feel free to take a shower or bath. Just make sure you are drinking plenty of water!

There are a few things you should know before indulging in your first session.

  • NEVER use an infrared sauna if you’ve been drinking alcohol.

  • If you feel ill or have a fever, it’s best to wait to use the sauna until you’re feeling better.

  • Using an infrared sauna will cause you to sweat a lot, so you may feel lightheaded when you stand up. If this happens, make sure you get up slowly and sit down once you leave the sauna. Drink water immediately after finishing your session and wait for your body to cool down before doing anything else.

  • In extreme cases, some people may experience overheating (heat stroke and heat exhaustion) or dehydration


Do not use the sauna if you have any health conditions or are under medical care for:  

high blood pressure

heart problems


cardiovascular conditions


joint injuries



Even though infrared saunas have been found to be fairly safe,

you don’t want to take any chances when it comes to your health and safety.

To schedule your Appointment please

Call the Studio at (815) 534-5828



Medically reviewed by Debra Rose Wilson, PhD, MSN, RN, IBCLC, AHN-BC, CHT on May 29, 2018

What is an Infrared Sauna?

What are the Benefits?



Our Mission is to Serve & Uplift the Community!  

 ~ Thank You for helping us Vibrate at a Higher Frequency ~


20280 S. LaGrange Road  ~  Frankfort Illinois 60423

(815) 534-5828